![]() |
| Homemade Pizza |
40 And he loveth those who will have him to be their God. Behold, he loved our fathers, and he covenanted with them, yea, even Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and he remembered the covenants which he had made; wherefore, he did bring them out of the land of Egypt.
![]() |
| Artwork |
Everyone,
Lots of rain this week on Amager. I have gotten soaked every single day. Someone innoccently asked us if we got wet when it rained. Yes, we do. Biking here is crazy. You have cars and bikers all around you. You have to constantly check over your shoulder if you pass someone. Scary experience while biking to an appointment. Bikers have the right of way, so cars turning right have to wait. Elder Beck made it past a semi truck trying to turn right. I am pretty sure that he couldn't see me because he started turning. I was going to fast to stop, and the rain didn't help at all. I was able to jump off my bike and run it off, so I wasn't hurt. If he had turned any faster I would have been in a big accident.
I met Stig this week. He is a doctor with a family. Probably the most normal person I have ever met who is investigating the church here. He was self referred from Salt Lake several years ago. We did service for him three times this week. Elder Beck is a welder, and he needed some pieces welded onto his Mustang. He brought his oldest son Andreas to church. That was wonderful to see.
![]() |
| Chocolate Trikant |
Søren is another of our investigators found several months ago. Teaching him was really hard because he shows no emotion or body language. Absolutly 0. The only reason we knew that he was listening was if we asked him a question because he gave some great answers. He is committed to come to church in two week.
Elder Beck and I found two new investigators this week. Omar and Søren. Søren is religious, and said that he wanted to learn more. Omar let us in immediantly which was strange. He said that missionaries had knocked on his door, but they never came back. He wants to turn his life around and stop drinking becuase he is 37. We hope to really help him in the next few weeks.
![]() |
| Fun Statue |
I met several of the senior missionaries here. Elder Shirtliff saw a picture of Papa and the boys with our scout uniforms on. He pulled out a very familier black bag from Philmont. He was there last year. Elder Otteley found out that I was a scout, and talked all about how he loved the woodbadge program. Elder Brookes heard Elder Otteley talking to me, and told me a little about his time in Los Angelos when he was a boy. Turns out his eye doctor and stake president had the name Hunsaker.
Happy 4th, and God bless America!
Elder Francis




No comments:
Post a Comment