Sister Burgess was kind enough to make sure they welcomed Ben to the MTC on the day he arrived, and also that they went specifically to his classroom to take a photo with him. Wasn't that nice? Here is her email and the photos they took:
Dear Nettie and Mark,
I’m sure the Jamboree was wonderful! And I’m sure it was thrilling for Nettie to be back in her mission field! You’ve had some exciting weeks!
It was so wonderful to recognize Elder Francis when he arrived several weeks ago! I greeted him as he came into the “Welcome Meeting.” That was actually quite amazing because we had two Welcome Meetings that day because of the high numbers of missionaries who arrived. After the mtgs. as Dean and I were visiting and mingling with the new missionaries in the cafeteria, we saw him again. So fun! I told him that we needed to take a photo together sometime which I could send to you. I can’t believe how quickly the days slip by. Dean and I went specifically to his classroom this afternoon in order to take the photo. He and his companion were well and happy! What great elders! As we were leaving, their teacher came up and started saying something to them in Danish. They responded in Danish….so it sounds like the language is coming along well too! J
Enjoy the photos! And enjoy the rest of the summer!
Love, Annette Burgess
No comments:
Post a Comment