![]() |
| Julemanden came to deliver our packages at the Christmas Zone Conference. |
Here is the link to watch "En Frelser Er Født - A Savior is Born" in Danish: https://www.mormon.org/dan/jul
Everyone,
Thank you so much for your wonderful letters and emails this week. They really reminded us of the true meaning of Christmas through your words.
The week had a "rough start, great finish" for us here in Hillerød. We were in a low spot until Thursday afternoon when things started to really pick up for us. The biggest thing is that we exceeded our teaching goal for this week. During weekly planning we try to set goals in faith, and for this one we always seem to come up short. We try every week to meet with people, but there is always something that gets in the way. For the past few weeks we have been consistently teaching the same few people, but this week we taught a former investigator and a potential investigator. This was great because we are expanding our teaching pool.
![]() |
| MTC friends at the zone conference. |
We had our Christmas Zone Conference this week in Nitivej. It was so much fun to see all of the missionaries. 4 of my friends from the MTC were there, and we had a great time telling stories about all of our adventures.
All of the packages were handed out while we were there. I recieved several, so I think that I got all of them. We had a great training of giving service this year to others, and thinking about what we should give to the savior. Before we left we watched "Inside Out." We all had a great time together before we all left to continue working.
| Practicing at zone conference. |
| Christmas dinner at zone conference. |
![]() |
| Wonderful packages and cards from my family. |
Elder Hendricksen and I went on splits this week. At one point we were knocking in a nieghborhood in Helsinge. He gave me a few tips on knocking on doors because apparently I am really quiet when I do it. At one house I had a thought to ask whoever answered a Christmas question. The lady who answered was very open to answer my questions, and afterwards Elder Hendricksen was pretty impressed that I had been able to talk to her. For the rest of the time I kept trying it, and we were able to talk with a few people. The last house we knocked on was a grandmother who said that I looked like one of her grandchildren. She was very open to our message, and invited us back. Elder Halversen and I have talked to her since then, and we will be starting the lessons with her this week. The really grew my testimony on using inspired questions to talk to people.
![]() |
| Funny car we saw. |
Another miracle was in Hundested. We recieved a referral from Elders in København for a gentleman who was interested in the gospel. His house was pretty close to the station which was nice becasue we were walking. He was really friendly to us when we came, and told us that he was Christian. After telling him who we were he told us a day that would work for him that we could come back because he was sick at the moment. We are both excited to meet him again, and start to teach him the lessons.
It doesn't quite feel like Christmas here yet because it rains... a lot... As I am typing this I am watching the rain out of the window. Even without snow we still have Christmas because of Christ. Even with all the commercialism around us we still remember that special time in Bethlemham.
Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope Julemanden comes to see all of you. To the Francis Family who was wondering: Glæde Jul og Nyt År.
Best Wishes,
Ældste Ben Francis




No comments:
Post a Comment