| Elder Adams and Elder Francis |
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Everyone,
I got a new companion today. It is Elder Adams, and he was in Taastrup in København. It was a long transfer morning with both trains being delayed from a few minutes to 40 minutes. Erik drove us up to our apartment when we finally arrived, so that was really nice.
| Our district before transfers |
Sunday was one of my favorite days. Beata walked into church from off the street. I started talking to her before the meeting. I believe that she is looking for the truth because she mentioned a few churches that she has been to. Sacrament was wonderful because it was on the power of prayer. She listened intently, and I think that she felt something. We will see where it goes because she might come next week.
| Transfers |
We found a new investigator this week named Memory. Some of the members in the branch have met her, so they were excited that we knocked on her door. Søren Jensen came with us. It was nice to have him becuase he just got back from England. Our simple lesson was on the restoration. She accepted a Book of Mormon, and will begin to read it. Another thing is that she is from Zimbabwe which is where Elder Koch from the branch is.
Sunday we were invited to a lunch and dinner appointment. The branch was sad that Elder Ericksen would be leaving. The Sandors had us over for lunch. Most of the appointment was trying to understand the Danish and English mix with the spurts of Hungarian. They fed us this Hungarian food, and all I really know is that is had sourkraut and meat in it. It tasted good though. The Nielsens had us over for dinner. Brother Nielsen talked to us about the church history sites, and how much he doesn't like Utah. Really he doesn't like hot cars in the summer.
Finding this week was fun for me. We both felt that the areas we chose were the right places. The weather has been warm (like 3 degrees), so we did lots of houses. One older gentleman was interested in the American Indians. I can't describe it, but it was fun to talk to others about the gospel.
I just finished a study of the four gospels. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that we can come back to God through Him. We can learn so much from these four books on his life.
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment