Sister Paulsen sent us this email after she visited with Ben:
Dear Brother Francis,
I was one of the teachers of your son at the MTC this past summer and I received your very kind email through Spencer.
This past week I was able to attend the ward, Allerød, in which your son is currently serving. I am in Denmark for a short period of time and had the chance to have Elder Francis and three other missionaries over for dinner on Saturday at my father's house (which happens to be in their area).
He is doing so well and I was very happy to see the peaceful spirit he had about him. He is, still, a great missionary and clearly loved and respected by the members and the other missionaries. I'm confident you are very proud of him. He is doing great work here - thank you for sending him.
All the best to you and your family,
Louise Paulsen
No comments:
Post a Comment