![]() |
| P-Day fun. |
Everyone,
Fridag 1 Januar Klokken 00:30 - You think that you are in a bunker because of the number of explosion sounds outside your apartment. New years here was incredible. At midnight everyone toasts the new year, and jumps off of a chair. Ten minutes later the whole town is outside lighting fireworks. They say that the new year celebration in Denmark has more fireworks than the Fourth of July in the USA, and I believe that. They were everywhere. It was almost a competition of who had the best fireworks because all the neighbors were lighting them at the same time. I wish all of you could have been here for it.
![]() |
| Our district. |
We had two appointments with Martin this week. The first one was on the Holy Ghost, and the second was on faith. He has felt the Holy ghost in his life, and he shared his testimony with us. At the end of the lesson as I was sharing my testimony the Spirit told me to promise him some incredible things if he was baptized. I was on splits with Elder Milward, and he could feel the spirit as well. It was incredible and so strong in the room. Martin sat for a second, and brushed it off. I was so disappointed. We talked about it afterwards, and we don't know why he just moved past like it was nothing.
![]() |
| A government building in Copenhagen. |
Just a thought: As you set goals see which Christlike attributes they help to develop.
Tell Baden Godt Fødselsdag for me. I hope he has a great day.
Godt Nytår,
Ældste Francis



No comments:
Post a Comment