2 And now I, Mormon, speak unto you, my beloved brethren; and it is by the grace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, and his holy will, because of the gift of his calling unto me, that I am permitted to speak unto you at this time.
Everyone,
We had lots of fun this week. We had a goal of getting a record of 14 lessons in one week. The previous goal was 12, and Elder Shuppy and I set that back in March. Sunday we had lots of miracles, and we were able to make it. This week we gave out several copies or The Book of Mormon while finding. Things are in the up here. The only thing that is down is the tempature. Tomorrow is the longest day of the year, so the week before should be getting warmer. Well it is actually pretty cold. We have wind chill and cloud covers, so we had to break out our jackets once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment