Denmark

Denmark

Monday, August 22, 2016

Lære og Pagter 84:88‏ - August 22, 2016



Fun astronomy sign
88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mineangels round about you, to bear you up.

Everyone,

Another great week here on Amager. President O'Bryant is now in Utah. He sent us photos of them with many of the returned missionaries at Cafe Rio. President Buxton is officially over us for the next few weeks. The Buxtons are in our branch here, and we are so grateful for all that they do.
Crazy København

I got to go on splits with my district leader Elder Howes. Lots of finding, as usual. Coming off of last week with almost nothing we had great success on Monday with a great potential who accepted a Mormons Bog. Elder Howes really taught me about testifying to people about what we believe. Sometimes a testimony can really help someone.

Part of our district

The only thing that went totally wrong was that Taastrup lost their phone on the train. We were out in Tårnby, and ended up biking at top speed back to the central station. The distance was only about five miles, but on a bike in a buisy biking area made things a little hard. 

Wednesday we had a wonderful zone conference on a successful missionary and member relations. Our companionship has spent several study times creating a plan on how we can work with our branch. Everything went really well yesterday, so we are excited for the next four weeks. I say four weeks because President has strongly hinted to us that we could be transfering...
The current ECCO add
Thursday we did a blitz splits for the sister area which just opened up in Rødovre. I spent several hours knocking with Elder Fairbanks. His diligence in the work was incredible. Our time together was very enjoyable. We were able to help each other out with a few things, and talk about some of the harder parts of missionary work. I was grateful for his example in continually pressing forward.

Anne Lise is still progressing. After our lesson we realized that it would be line upon line that she will slowly understand. She came to church this week, and even stayed after for SOS. That basically means sandwiches and family history work. Ulla has been incredibly helpful, and her knowledge of the scriptures has definitely inspired me.

Good luck to everyone this week who will be starting school. I can't believe that it is already that time again. Happy Birthday to my sister Sariah!

Elder Francis

Great companion who cuts hair

No comments:

Post a Comment