Denmark

Denmark

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Moroni 7:13 - September 5, 2016


With Elder Magleby in his ancestors' hometown.
13 But behold, that which is of God inviteth and enticeth to do good continually; wherefore, every thing which inviteth and enticeth to do good, and to love God, and to serve him, is inspired of God.

Ice Cream!
Everyone,

I tried to think of a word to describe this week, but I couldn't. There were to many things that happened to describe it as one word.

Fun writing on the road.

More work in Dragør with Elder Maglebys family. We stopped by his sixth cousin or something like that and she was home. She told us about his ancestor, and about some of the houses in the area. It was fun to hear about the history of Dragør from her.

Elder Magleby and I did some family names at the temple.

We taught Stig twice this week. Once by ourselves, and once with President Olson from the branch. Both of the lessons were very in depth with lots of focus on gaining a testimony. Sometimes it is so frustrating that people try to beat around the bush. President Olson was a great help though, and I think that he really helped Stig see the importance of a personal testimony.
Pigeon Identification #Studio C

Anne Lise is still doing great. Her coffee machine broke last week, so she didn't get a new one. A blessing in disguise. The lesson for this week was on Helligåndsgaven. Typing that is easier than the Gift of the Holy Ghost. She understands the general idea, but our belief is quite different from the folkekirke, so it will take some work.

Homemade Soup with Bread
We did blitz splits in our area. Ten missionaries on the little island of Amager. It was so much fun. I spent the time with one of my good friends Elder Curnow from the MTC. We had a great time discussing the past, present, and future of our missions. He is one of my favorite missionaries.From our blitz we got three return appointments for this week, and the excitement to keep moving forward.
Full fridge

I remember that Aunt Rae wrote Centsible meals. I wondered if there is any way I could get a copy of that. I am trying to use a budget here, and I think that it might have some good ideas for us a missionaries
Special Three Trees area

The apples are in season here. You will find buckets or crates on the side of the road with signs like, værsgo or gratis. A fun fact from Denmark.
Nougat bits and chocolate milk

Have a wonderful week.

Elder Francis
Crazy fruit here

No comments:

Post a Comment