Denmark

Denmark

Monday, October 24, 2016

D and C 6:24 - October 24, 2016

Eric, Søren, and Me

24 And now, behold, you have received a witness; for if I have told you things which no man knoweth have you not received a witness?

My District
Everyone,

This week has gone really well for us. Things are starting to pick up again.

I think that I will start with the less spiritual stuff. That way the spirit can come back by the end. We took an essential p-day last week because we had an activity Saturday. Eric and I have become great friends due to our similair hobby of model trains. He took us this week to a display down in Hadsten. It was so much fun. We had a great time there, and I took a few pictures for everyone at home to see.







Back to our week. Per invited us over for dinner this week which was great. We haven't been able to meet with him much these last few weeks. Turns out he trusts us now because we helped him move. Our lesson was on faith, and it went really well. He has a strong faith in God already, so it is really helping him see that God has spoken to us again.

Stuff in Hobro

One night we were about to come back home. We randomly saw an investigator from last transfer that I have never met. We talked to him briefly, and he came to church on Sunday. It was a nice little miracle for us. His name is Gregory, and he is from Ukraine. He seems very interested, but we do have a small language barrier which we need to figure out.



My favorite thing this week happened in church. It was the primary program for Sacrament. We have three children in Primary, so they each got to say several things. Samuel is 8, and one of his parts was to talk about what he learned from each family member. His dad teaches him not to say bad words. His older brother is strong. His mom is good at cutting the grass. His cat teaches him to be nice to animals. Everyone had a good chuckle because he said all of this in a casual way. I love our primary here, and their wonderful testimonies.


This week we have another Zone Conference. Elder Johnson of the Seventy is coming on a mission tour. That means that he will speak for the Sjælland Zones and then for the Jylland Zones. We have transfers next Monday as well, so we could have some changes.

Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment