| Snow |
3 For verily I say, as ye have assembled yourselves together according to the commandment wherewith I commanded you, and are agreed as touching this one thing, and have asked the Father in my name, even so ye shall receive.
| Randers at night |
Everyone,
We had splits with Århus this week. Elder Perkins and Elder Preece came up here to work with us in Randers. I got to go with Elder Perkins who is my district leader, and he was also from my MTC group. We had such a fun time together. Looking back, the last time that we went on splits was about 7 months ago. Both of us have changed quite a lot. The biggest area we noticed was our Danish. Both of us spoke back and forth with little to no problem all in Danish. It was so much fun.
Splits did bring some miracles for us. Elders Ericksen and Preece went and taught Claus. He remembered the appointment, and it turned out to be great from what they told us. Big problem right now is that he can't read, so we are searching for an audio version of Mormons Bog.
| Brain puzzles that we assembled |
We stopped by Tina this week at a time she said she would be home. We knocked, but no one answered. I was really sad and confused because she seemed so positive. I got a strong impression to go back and try again, so we did. Elder Ericksen said a great prayer on the road asking for help and that it will work out. Right as we knocked on her door again she answered. That was probably the biggest miracle for us. Our conversation with her was great, and I am so grateful for the Spirit.
| Elder Ericksen spilled the beets in the kitchen |
Elder Ericksen was sick all day Tuesday, so I had to study inside. It may have been a miracle because it snowed all day. Sadly, the snow melted Wednesday afternoon.
| Fun Nemo collection we have |
I learned some important lessons about Danes and food. Cheese and meat cannot go on an open faced sandwhich. The members quickly taught me that one. Another one was that you can't eat flæskesteg with bernaise sauce. Danes always eat it with brown sauce, and it shouldn't be changed or altered. I asked Eric about that one, and he thought I was crazy.
I hope the weather is nice back home.
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment