| I got the fall leaves! |
| I made granola and cookies |
Everyone,
We had a great week here in Randers. Cina and Sara are two of our newest investigators. Sara is 10, and has been asking her mom why they don't attend church. We knocked on the door about 2 weeks ago, and we got to teach them this week. It was so exciting. They are very prepared to hear the gospel. Our lesson was wonderful, and at the end they both accepted a Book of Mormon.
| This meal is not Danish... |
Tina met with us this week as well. She met the missionaries 20 years ago, and hasn't seen them since. She knows a few things about our beliefs, but did have a few questions for us. We taught about prayer, and how we came to know that the church is true. She beleives in the apostacy, but not that the Restoration has occured. At the end she committed to pray to find out if what we taught was true.
| Flæskesteg (Pig with the skin still on it) |
These two lessons made our week so much brighter, and we are so grateful for the miracles that God has given to us.
We did some less active work this week in the rain. It was dark and raining really hard, but what else could we do but work. We stopped by 5 different peaple with no success. The last house we had let us in. They are a family with three kids. It was so nice because we could dry off for a little bet, and pick up our spirits.
I am so grateful for the gospel this year, and that I could be here sharing it with others. I am also grateful for my family who has been a big support for me. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment