| Our chili plant! |
| Spring is almost here! |
To start of this weeks email I want to give a big shoutout to my brother Sam who got his mission call to Sweden. I am so excited for him. I have seen Sweden many times across the water while serving here in Denmark, and now he gets to serve over there.
| The Gagade here in Horsens - the widest in Denmark. |
(Mother's Note: Sam woke up at 2am and emailed back and forth with Ben for about an hour to share the exciting news! A fun brother-to-brother chat.)
| Eating Sushi with the Zone leaders |
My week went quite well. The Zone Leaders came up to do splits with us. It was a fun time with them working here in Horsens. We found some good potentials with them. I went with an Elder Weese, and it was my first time getting to know him. He taught me about being open and polite with everyone we met.
| View from our apartment |
Sunday was one of the best days for us. We had a family of three come to church. They were found by Elder Gardner and Elder Kennedy several weeks ago. The meeting was wonderful for them, and they want to come back in 2 weeks. Camille came as well which was a suprise for us. She stayed for guest class, and fit in perfectly with everyone. Having four investigators in church was a special blessing, and I am very grateful that they all enjoyed the meeting.
We met this nice man named Henrik on the street. He was in a rush, but stopped for a second to listen to us, and what we had to say. He accepted a Mormons Bog, and we set up a return appointment. He was home and ready to meet with us when we knocked on his door (big miracle there). He said that he wanted to strengthen his faith, and learn about the Book of Mormon. We invited him to church, and he will hopefully come this Sunday.
Another potential we met is Melik from Greenland. He is interested in learning about other religions, and accepted a Book of Mormon from us. This contact was different because of the Spirit that we felt. We were on the side of the road talking to him, and the Spirit hit Elder Gardner and I really hard. Our appointment with him will be this week, and I think that it will be a special lesson.
I am so happy for Sam. This is so exciting. We are going to have a great week together before he leaves! Thank you for all the fun pictures from the week.
Jeg ved at evangeliet er sandt. Denne uge har vi lært meget om tro, omvendelse, dåb og bekræftelse. Som vi holder til disse principper kan vi finde fred i vores daglig dag. Det ved jeg.
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment