Denmark

Denmark

Monday, March 27, 2017

2 Nephi 13:4 - March 27, 2017

Beautiful Danmark
And I will give children unto them to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

Everyone,

We have had lots of fun here in Horsens. There are so many people that we have talked to about the gospel. One of the best parts was yesterday. We met two Americans here both of whom have been in Denmark for about 25 years (I think that when Americans meet Americans here then everyone gets a little happier). They weren't that religious, but one of them got excited when we gave him a Book of Mormon. He said that he had read the Bible once, and our book sounded like a great story. I was a great contact for us.



Malik met with us, and we had a great lesson on the Restoration. The Spirit was there, and he listened intently to what we were saying. After the lesson we felt that he could accept the gospel in the coming weeks. He seems very prepared to us, and we hope to see some great lessons with him this week.



Forrest is one of the Sisters investigators here in Horsens. He is on date for the middle of April: He is one of the best people I have met on my mission. During church he went around inviting ward members to his baptism, and giving out assignments. We had an eating appointment with familien Jakobsen and Forrest, and it was great. He has a strong testimony already, and is excited to become a member soon.

Playing on a teeter totter



Camille met with us at Paul and Anna's house. They are an older couple in the ward. Anna and Camille started talking right away, and became fast friends. Camille is a little unsure about everything, but Anna answered several of her questions. We will see what happens this week.

Have fun watching conference. We are excited to watch it here.

Thank you for all of these fun emails. I love hearing from the kids.

My flight plans were sent out, and I hope that you recieved them. This week I will break the 100 days left mark. It is a little sad, but I am also excited that new adventures are coming.

Tell all the kids hi for me, and that I love them.

Ældste Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment