Denmark

Denmark

Monday, September 28, 2015

A note from home...




Here are some pictures of Ben's missionary plaque hanging in our church building. He is right next to his good friend, Rhett Robinson, serving now in Texas. We love to look at this plaque whenever we are at church! Six elders and three sisters left this summer from our ward!!!







Also, a nice response from the Bishop.

Sister Francis,

Vicki and I have four boys, ages 33, 19, 15 & 14 - they still love to build legos. My grandson is also up with them building away. Ithink that Elder Francis was sent to a hard mission to prepare him for the future and because he can handle it. He will come back a man.

And from Ben's favorite MTC teacher, Brother Williamson:

Hello!
This is Brother Williamson indeed. Elder Francis is a great kid. He will be, and already was a wonderful missionary. I am confident that he will be a vital tool in Denmark to bring many to the proper knowledge of God. I learned much from his humility, more so than the other 120 missionaries that I have taught. It was a privilege to help out in his conversiona process. 

Regards,
Harry Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment