Everyone,
I wanted to try and answer as many questions as I could for you in this email. Also, here are lots of photos of our apartment.
-I saw Elder Nielson at Zone Conference, and he is doing really well.
-We couldn't see the blood moon here because it was at midnight for us. (I was asleep)
-I don't know where we will see conference, but I know a few of the plans. We will see the Sunday morning at 6pm on Saturday. On Sunday we will watch Saturday afternoon and priesthood. Sunday morning will be at 6pm that night. I don't know when we will watch the Sunday Afternoon session, but I hope it will be the next week.
-It is really cold here. Riding bikes at night is hard because the wind cuts through our clothes. I think about Utah, and how nice the fall must be. Riding bikes is great, and it sometimes I think of The Best Two Years. It is really close to that.
-Elder Halverson is the youngest of four. He older brother went, so he is the second in his family. He is twenty years old, and has been out for 6 months. He is really nice, and tries to help me through stuff. There are just two of us in our apartment. The other elders in the ward live in Birkerød and Helsingør.Together we have made some pretty good meals. The food here is amazing, and I wish I could show all of you at home what it is like.
-I am in the North Sjælland zone.
-My Danish is coming slowly. I can talk to people, but I can't understand everything that they say to me. I am trying to work at it every day. The hardest part is understanding what people say back to me, but I know that will come with time.
-I am in the North Sjælland zone.
-My Danish is coming slowly. I can talk to people, but I can't understand everything that they say to me. I am trying to work at it every day. The hardest part is understanding what people say back to me, but I know that will come with time.
Hopefully some of your questions are answered. Happy Birthday Autumn! I hope that you have a great day, and remember that I am thinking about you here in Denmark. The coat I have is a Danish one, and it works fine. I just get wet when it rains really hard which isn't often.
Thank you for the wonderful letter that you sent me. It made my day to recive letters from all of the little kids. I have to wait for my card to come from the kommune before I can send stuff home. The office has asked us to have all mail sent to the office, and they will get it to us. It takes a long time for mail to arrive they say, and sometimes you get transfered before it gets to you.
Please tell everyone that I love them, and I love hearing about everything that they do.
Love,
Ben
PS. It is already cold here, and most days it is very cloudy and windy.
Love you all!
-Elder Francis




No comments:
Post a Comment