And it came to pass that the Lord began to bless them, insomuch that they brought many to the knowledge of the truth; yea, they did convince many of their sins, and of the traditions of their fathers, which were not correct.
Everyone,
It was a big week for us here in Horsens. We went on two splits back to back. One was with Sønderborg and the other was with Esbjerg. It was lots of fun, but we are glad that it is back to the two of us here in Horsens.
Elder Merrill is still doing well. He seems to understand more and more every day. We are working harder and harder each day, and he is keeping up. This week is the 30 day meeting, so we will get more training on training, and get him caught up on all the past zone conferences.
One miracle is that we met with Irma. It was really quick, but he is doing great. He has been in Lithuania working on several things, but should be back for a bit. He was happy to see us again, and said that he will come to church next Sunday.Forrest is doing great. He has a strong testimony, and the ward loves having him. Irma is his best friend, so it has really helped us teach Irma.
We had our district activity this week at Legoland. It was an adventure getting 14 people there and back again. We all had lots of fun. Miniland was the best part of it all. I sent several pictures, so I hope you can all see them.
Thanks for all of the news from home. I remember all of those buisy times back then with school ending. We helped a member with some yard work for service last week. I was thinking about it, and I thought: "ya know, I might enjoy doing this someday." Sorry for the strange unformal wording, but it is how I thought of it. After that I thought: "wow, that is a thought that would make Papa proud."I can't wait to skype on Sunday. It will be at our ward mission leaders house. It should be just after 5 our time, so somewhere between 9 and 10 for you.This week is the MYPlan meeting for all of us going home in July. President and Sister O'Bryant will talk to us about life after our missions. There are several unknowns right now. I would like to hear your thoughts when we Skype on Sunday.
Love,
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment