Yea, a man whose heart did swell with thanksgiving to his God, for the many privileges and blessings which he bestowed upon his people; a man who did labor exceedingly for the welfare and safety of his people.
Everyone,
Irma met with us this week, and we had a great lesson with him. We talked about the Book of Mormon, and how we can know that it is true through prayer. He understood what we were telling him, and I could feel the Spirit in the room. At the end he asked us about how we came to know, and then started asking about baptism. He is so prepared for the gospel, and is excited to regularly meet with us now.
We met Hanne a few weeks ago while knocking, and met with her on Friday. She told us that missionaries met with her several years ago, but then stopped after a few meetings. She said that now she wants to find out if the church is for her. We had a wonderful Restoration lesson with her, and learned about a few concerns she has with the Book of Mormon.
We met Thomas Blackman on the train, and he interviewed us about the church. It was an incredible experience for Elder Whitaker and I. Both of us got gift cards afterwards!
I went to Esbjerg on splits this week. I got to work with my old companion Elder Eriksen again. We had a good time together, and had several interesting discussions with those we met.
This week we will be having a mission conference in København. Elder Anderson and Elder Kearon will be in attendance. President O'Bryant has been working hard in helping the mission become spiritually prepared for the special time.
The beginning of the week was really difficult for me. I was both mentally and spiritually tired from everything that I am trying to do. After district meeting on Thursday I recieved a blessing from the zone leaders and Elder Merrill. Elder Olson gave a beautiful blessing. He told me that I need to work hard to the end, and that I would have a wonderful last 50 days of my mission. After that everything picked up, and went really well the rest of the week.
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment