15 Yea, they were encircled about with everlasting darkness and destruction; but behold, he has brought them into his everlasting light, yea, into everlasting salvation; and they are encircled about with the matchless bounty of his love; yea, and we have been instruments in his hands of doing this great and marvelous work.
| At the Copenhagen Temple with good MTC friends Elder Curnow and Elder Magleby |
We had a wonderful skype call yesterday for Mother's day. It is sad that this is the last one, and that my mission will be coming to a close in a few months. All of my siblings are big now. The biggest change is with Nic, and how big he has grown. I loved seeing everyone. The kids are all grown up. . It was fun to hear what everyone was and is doing right now.
We had a fun week last week. Most of our week was spent in København getting trained. Lots of sitting, but at the same time lots of spiritual growth. The biggest highlight was the home cooked meals we got. I'm really looking forward to those when I get home. Elder Merrill had fun seeing his MTC group, and I had fun at the MYPlan meeting seeing my MTC group. The overall point of the meeting was to keep working hard for the last few weeks. They showed that Christ did almost all of his important work during his last week in Jerusalem.
District meeting went well. The Zone Leaders and Sister Training Leaders did the training on companionship unity and companionship inventory. All of the companionships took it well, and enjoyed the new ideas that were presented. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to give the training which is always stressful for me.
Irma has talked with us a little bit. He is still open, and wants to learn. It has been a little difficult with him constantly going on vacation. Our other friends are doing well, and we have enjoyed helping them along the gospel path.
Happy Mother's Day!
Elder Francis
No comments:
Post a Comment