Denmark

Denmark

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

D&C 58:3 - May 29, 2017




Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.

Everyone, 

Well, we had some big news on Saturday. I am now in Ã…lborg (Aalborg) with Elder Smith. Last transfer and a new area, so it is going to be great. It was sad to leave Elder Merrill, but his new companion is really going to help him. Elder Smith has been out a year, and is from California. He is the district leader here, and we have Frederikshavn and Randers in our district. Hopefully I will be able to go on splits to both of these areas.


We had a great training by Elder and Sister Andersen and Elder and Sister Kearon. We learned about how no effort is wasted (PMG 170). The importance of finding. ALL missions are HARD. There are more here who are ready for the gospel. Because of what we learned I am going to do what I can to help this area even though it is only for 6 weeks.

Irma is still doing well. We had a great lesson on baptism with him. At the end we invited him to baptism, and he accepted. He says that there are still things that he needs to repent of, but I know that he is going to make it.

Hanne was sick on the day of our appointment, so we were unable to meet with her.

Other than that last week was great.

Elder Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment